|
|
#26 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 16.09.2007
Location:
Posts: 1,137
|
Ace cake Monstro!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#27 |
|
Rock Star
![]() Join Date: 09.05.2005
Location:
Posts: 2,928
|
yeah, but how come you had four candles? by my reckoning there's 38 missing!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#28 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 15.06.2005
Location:
Posts: 3,596
|
that was to commemorate his 'other' age
|
|
|
|
|
|
#29 |
|
Rock Star
![]() Join Date: 09.05.2005
Location:
Posts: 2,928
|
I'm with you
|
|
|
|
|
|
#30 |
|
Promoted to Wario's spellchecker
![]() Join Date: 17.09.2005
Location:
Posts: 12,947
|
Sod ya then, I'll eat the cake myself
|
|
|
|
|
|
#31 |
|
Nutty Tart From Hell
![]() Join Date: 25.05.2007
Location:
Posts: 8,390
|
Sorry i missed it,hope you had a great birthday....
Barb x |
|
|
|
|
|
#32 |
|
Young at heart. Slightly older in other places.
![]() Join Date: 20.11.2003
Location:
Posts: 1,311
|
Sorry I missed your birthday too Michael..... in mitigation, I was out of the country at the time
Sarah x |
|
|
|
|
|
#33 |
|
Promoted to Wario's spellchecker
![]() Join Date: 17.09.2005
Location:
Posts: 12,947
|
Barb, you're forgiven but Sarah...
You owe me a breakfast |
|
|
|
|
|
#34 |
|
mszee's Mistress with sexy goddess boots
![]() Join Date: 13.07.2005
Location:
Posts: 7,686
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#35 |
|
Promoted to Wario's spellchecker
![]() Join Date: 17.09.2005
Location:
Posts: 12,947
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#36 |
|
Super Moderator
![]() Join Date: 04.02.2003
Location:
Posts: 3,462
|
Guess I'm too late for some cake!
I hope you had a great birthday Michael. |
|
|
|
|
|
#37 |
|
Promoted to Wario's spellchecker
![]() Join Date: 17.09.2005
Location:
Posts: 12,947
|
Cheers Diane...there's always cake for one more!!!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#38 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:
Posts: 26,252
|
Oh lookie what I've found!!!
Well, I already wished you Happy Birthday elsewhere... Oh well...might as well do it now... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MICHAEL!!! Here is to meeting each other again!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#39 |
|
Promoted to Wario's spellchecker
![]() Join Date: 17.09.2005
Location:
Posts: 12,947
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#40 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:
Posts: 26,252
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#41 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 15.06.2005
Location:
Posts: 3,596
|
oh dont encourage him Zina
|
|
|
|
|
|
#42 |
|
Mega Loafer
![]() Join Date: 28.03.2006
Location:
Posts: 26,252
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#43 |
|
No Day But Today
![]() Join Date: 29.05.2006
Location:
Posts: 9,089
|
|
|
|
|