mlukfc.com Forums mlukfc.com
Meat Loaf UK Fanclub 
PO BOX 148 
Cheadle Hulme 
Cheshire SK8 6WN 
Go Back   mlukfc.com » mlukfc.com Forums » Meat Loaf » General Messages

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 29 Apr 2003, 22:18   #26
Niné
Junior Loafer
 
Join Date: 24.04.2003
Posts: 42
Default

True, the list is shown on Sunday just before broadcasting. So no worries, keep on voting and everything will be ok on Sunday.
Niné is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2003, 00:22   #27
Cloggy
Super Loafer
 
Join Date: 04.02.2003
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 298
Default

(Saturday) :)
Cloggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2003, 01:20   #28
bokibe
Loafer
 
Join Date: 18.04.2003
Location: Wamel, The Netherlands
Posts: 50
Default Keep on voting

Good idea to vote all. Nine, good idea to post this also on the Dutch forum site?

I've voted and after voting pressed the back button in my browser and pressed "verzenden" (Vote) again and again the same trick. I hope it will work, gonna try this every day a few times...
bokibe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2003, 01:27   #29
Guppie
www.meat-loaf.nl
 
Join Date: 28.12.2002
Location: Brabant, The Netherlands
Posts: 1,300
Default

Niné did post it on www. meat-loaf.nl (R, hope you'll forgive me for the link).
So strange.. I could only vote once and now it keeps telling me I already voted... Every single day I try but I can't vote anymore.
Guppie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2003, 01:50   #30
bokibe
Loafer
 
Join Date: 18.04.2003
Location: Wamel, The Netherlands
Posts: 50
Default oops

Excuse me (spijt me) Guppie, didn't notice it at "your"forum
bokibe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2003, 01:56   #31
Guppie
www.meat-loaf.nl
 
Join Date: 28.12.2002
Location: Brabant, The Netherlands
Posts: 1,300
Default Re: oops

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokibe
Excuse me (spijt me) Guppie, didn't notice it at "your"forum
no worries. Wouldn't hold that against you. Dutch forum is very active, too much posts to keep up....
Guppie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2003, 12:15   #32
Michel
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 14.04.2002
Location: Stadskanaal, The Netherlands
Posts: 1,631
Default

There isn't any copyrighted materials on your site Gup, so there isn't a problem.
Michel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2003, 12:55   #33
Guppie
www.meat-loaf.nl
 
Join Date: 28.12.2002
Location: Brabant, The Netherlands
Posts: 1,300
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michel
There isn't any copyrighted materials on your site Gup, so there isn't a problem.
thanks. I had a few people take a look at the disclaimer. They all said it was ok, including oifc.
Guppie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2003, 16:20   #34
Niné
Junior Loafer
 
Join Date: 24.04.2003
Posts: 42
Default

I dropped this message also on the German forum. Maybe it will help
Niné is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2003, 17:10   #35
Guppie
www.meat-loaf.nl
 
Join Date: 28.12.2002
Location: Brabant, The Netherlands
Posts: 1,300
Default

Hee, Thankx
Guppie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2003, 22:26   #36
Niné
Junior Loafer
 
Join Date: 24.04.2003
Posts: 42
Default

This MUST work out i think. We will see it Saturday
Niné is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2003, 22:32   #37
mariella
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 04.02.2003
Location:  Holland
Posts: 4,063
Default

Now THAT'S the spirit!!!

Great evening to you, have a 'fire' ball!!!

Mariella
mariella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2003, 22:35   #38
Niné
Junior Loafer
 
Join Date: 24.04.2003
Posts: 42
Default

Thanks Mariella, I sent hubby upstairs for the soccer match and i am waiting for Meat in the Staatsloterij show lol. Have to see alot of non favorites, but i will wait lol
Niné is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 May 2003, 01:27   #39
bokibe
Loafer
 
Join Date: 18.04.2003
Location: Wamel, The Netherlands
Posts: 50
Default

What's the best to vote for the numbers 2 and 3? Is it wise to choose the numbers 1 and 2 of the chart, cause they are already at the top?
Maybe someone can make an arithmetical model?
bokibe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 May 2003, 09:39   #40
Niné
Junior Loafer
 
Join Date: 24.04.2003
Posts: 42
Default

Yes actually that is the best to take higher ones. Thanks for voting
Niné is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 May 2003, 17:58   #41
Cloggy
Super Loafer
 
Join Date: 04.02.2003
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 298
Default

Just vote for any of the IDOL ones, cause they will stay or come in high regardless.


So give it one more try ppl :)
Cloggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 May 2003, 18:59   #42
Niné
Junior Loafer
 
Join Date: 24.04.2003
Posts: 42
Default

The list will be updated on Saturday, so we don't know the effect of our votes yet. So lets all vote till Saturday.
Niné is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 May 2003, 00:22   #43
bokibe
Loafer
 
Join Date: 18.04.2003
Location: Wamel, The Netherlands
Posts: 50
Default

I'm sure a lot of us have voted on the Dutch charts Mega Top 50. Don't know of its a real voting system, because I can't imagine that the amount of votes didn't bring up Meat higher in place.

Keep on voting this week, so maybe we can see and hear our results next sunday
bokibe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 May 2003, 00:41   #44
Guppie
www.meat-loaf.nl
 
Join Date: 28.12.2002
Location: Brabant, The Netherlands
Posts: 1,300
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokibe
I'm sure a lot of us have voted on the Dutch charts Mega Top 50. Don't know of its a real voting system, because I can't imagine that the amount of votes didn't bring up Meat higher in place.

Keep on voting this week, so maybe we can see and hear our results next sunday
Hey, I just noticed your auto-signature... that's a quote from for crying out loud, right?
Guppie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 May 2003, 00:54   #45
bokibe
Loafer
 
Join Date: 18.04.2003
Location: Wamel, The Netherlands
Posts: 50
Default

Well done Guppie! Just like jmi is thats my all time favorite. I allways tell my family that this song must be the one playing on my funeral (sick )
Hope I'm not offending anybody with this....
bokibe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 May 2003, 01:20   #46
Guppie
www.meat-loaf.nl
 
Join Date: 28.12.2002
Location: Brabant, The Netherlands
Posts: 1,300
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokibe
Well done Guppie! Just like jmi is thats my all time favorite. I allways tell my family that this song must be the one playing on my funeral (sick )
Hope I'm not offending anybody with this....
The song is at my black-party list also... check the thread "begrafenis songs" in Meat cafeetje on the dutch board.
I think it's a good thing to think about that... I remember when my father died... nobody knew which songs to play.
Guppie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 May 2003, 01:40   #47
bokibe
Loafer
 
Join Date: 18.04.2003
Location: Wamel, The Netherlands
Posts: 50
Default

Guppie, sorry to hear about your father. Tomorrow I will check the item you mentioned. For now I really have to get some sleep, cause driving off to work at 06.45 CET
bokibe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 May 2003, 01:44   #48
Guppie
www.meat-loaf.nl
 
Join Date: 28.12.2002
Location: Brabant, The Netherlands
Posts: 1,300
Default

Don't feel bad, Bokibe. Death is part of life. My parents died years ago. My mom died when I was pregnant with my second child ( in august, he's 17) and my dad died two years later.
Sweet dreams to you
Guppie
Guppie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 May 2003, 11:11   #49
Ba(r)t out of Hell
Rookie
 
Join Date: 05.05.2003
Location: at the end of a line
Posts: 3
Default

I've also voted.

But you can't vote more than once.
After you've selected your choices, be sure to click the "Stem verzenden" or something button on the page that loads after you've inserted your songs.
Ba(r)t out of Hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 May 2003, 11:15   #50
mariella
Mega Loafer
 
Join Date: 04.02.2003
Location:  Holland
Posts: 4,063
Default

Ba(r)t out of hell, great name!!!!!

Great day to you!

Mariella
mariella is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.

Page generated in 0.07662 seconds with 13 queries.