View Single Post
Old 14 Aug 2008, 22:20   #33308
~Helen~
Mega Loafer

My thoughts may not be printable but they are regarding Churchill Insurance company and you might appreciate what they are when I post you an extract from an email I have just received from them...

Quote:
Dear Neil Chisholm

Thank you for renewing your Motor policy with us this year.

At Churchill Insurance Company we are constantly striving to offer our customers the very best insurance service available and so your views are important to us.

To help us improve our service in the future we would greatly appreciate it if you could spare just a few minutes to share your experience of our renewal process with us.
Neil Chisholm, is an ex-partner. We broke up over three and a half years ago. Three years ago, a joint insurance policy we had with Churchill ended and wasn't renewed. I know his motor insurance is due for renewal at this time of year because I used to deal with our joint policy which was in his name. I too am with Churchill. However, they are another step closer to losing me as a customer.

What is this? Email Helen for everyone else's customer survey month?? Last week I got an email (and this week a reminder one because I'd not completed the survey in the first one) asking me to complete a survey for my recent stay at a Premier Inn at Ross-on-Wye. I've never stayed at the Premier Inn at Ross-on-Wye. I once stayed at one in Norfolk, about 18 months ago. Oh and my parents recently spent a few nights in Ross-on-Wye....turned out, they stayed at a Premier Inn. I didn't know that before Premier Inn emailed me to inform me however!! But WHAT are they doing with my email address?!

(and btw, neither Neil nor my parents would have used my email address - my dad can't even remember my email address and he booked by telephone!)

Last edited by ~Helen~; 14 Aug 2008 at 22:22. Reason: blondeness
~Helen~ is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05294 seconds with 14 queries.