View Single Post
Old 26 Oct 2021, 00:55   #29
AndrewG
I hope your salmon sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajf33 View Post
Not sure what to make of the tweet bout her boss asking her mum if she was horny yet, after siting on his lap.
Who knows. It sounds like there might be some sort of Stockholm syndrome or accepting things whilst the party is still going on and not when it's over type of scenario going on I guess. Maybe thus the processing of what happened only gets done afterwards and is maybe more difficult to deal with?

Patti seems a lovely person going by the times I had the privilege to meet her. But this stuff in the open doesn't necessarily help her I think.

Look at how quickly people turned on and ignored Rose McGowan when the politics didn't suit. It seems victims of abuse can be used in what can be regarded as more psychological abuse afterwards I reckon through being used in certain people's agendas. "We will believe you and use you as spokesperson as long it suits our agenda but once it does not bye bye". Pretty dark.

I'm not saying she should shut up, but maybe Twitter isn't the right place. She could easily attract a bunch of looneys who might want to get something out of her. (There was a hell of lot of looneytune nonsense going on over there in 2014, I'm surprised she thinks it's a better platform than Facebook which I believe she isn't using anymore).

I wouldn't be surprised if this got scooped up by some outlet soon.

Last edited by AndrewG; 26 Oct 2021 at 01:08.
AndrewG is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.03497 seconds with 14 queries.