View Single Post
Old 03 Jun 2019, 10:50   #15
AndrewG
I hope your salmon sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarylB View Post
UPDATE: He's finally home!! Deborah picked him up on Saturday, and he's starting therapy with his regular therapist this week. He’s moving his arm a little better but he’s still got a few months of therapy ahead of him.

In the meantime there's a new fake page on FB .. 0fficial Meat Loaf, and it's one of the contemptibles who set one up last year to try and scam money off fans. If you're on FB you could help by reporting the fraudulent page to. If enough of us do we might get the page taken down. Use this link:
https://www.facebook.com/0fficial-Me...rofile_browser

Click 'See more' on Page Transparency
Click 'Give feedback or report this Page' (at bottom of pop-up)
Select 'Scams or Fake Pages' and continue to send your report. This will also stop you receiving notifications from the page.
Facebook is doing an atrocious job stopping spam, illegal sales and hate on their own platform. I've reported several things over the last year and every time it (perhaps automated bots I guess) claimed that the stuff was within its rules. This literally included selling bootleg Disney materials from pages that were set up the day before and using the Facebook ad platform and several individuals bullying others on a BBC news facebook page. When I contacted the BBC they removed the posts immediately whilst Facebook was quite happy to let it all slide. I get the impression the report feature never really reaches an actual living person.
AndrewG is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04890 seconds with 14 queries.