View Single Post
Old 09 Dec 2019, 11:09   #80
Adje
trying to be realistic

It all comes down to your intentions.
For Dortmund, last saturday, I payed 42,50 entrance. We had a busy day from 9am til 18pm. As a movie buff it was already worth the money. Saw legions of movie stars, sat in a DeLorean and watched several, for me, interesting movie props. Also, most celebs didn't mind if you took pictures or video (some did and they had signs 'no photos') That by itself was already worth the entrance. Meat was a bonus. Is 50 euro for a signature worth it? That's up to you. I had the pleasure of talking to Meat (and Deborah) for an extended time (over 20 minutes). Had a picture taken and a personal item signed also. So for me it was as if I payed for a M&G. What do you pay for those?

So ya, for me it was more than worth it.

That said, if you had several actors you wanted to meet, schedule was very tight. I talked to some people that didn't get the chance to take a picture with one celeb, because time schedule made it impossible, as they also had a shoot with another celeb in the same time slot. So those people will certainly say it was not worth the money. Although I have no clue how they handle timeslots in London)

Again, it's what you're hoping to get. For me there was so much to see and enjoy, even without celebrities walking around
Adje is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Like This Post.

Page generated in 0.02638 seconds with 14 queries.