Thread: Tyce Green
View Single Post
Old 21 Mar 2017, 00:44   #128
CarylB
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindnick1 View Post
Thanks so much for this, makes us want to continue and do more.....the picking on Tyce's voice seems totally unnessesary to me

"Keep on Rocking" is Meat favorite quote.......not picking....but Rocking!!

Nick
You have to allow some people to not like his voice .. to me to just feels reedy and thready after Meat, and there is nothing of the passion Meat conveys, which is why I have refrained from comment until now. That it does absolutely nothing for me does not mean it is without merit or value .. just that I have for decades heard someone extraordinary deliver the songs in an extraordinary way. I don't expect that to be matched, and it is so far from that I find it holds no appeal. That Jim loves it, sobs over it, has nothing to do with how Meat fans may respond.

Meat and his vocals are often criticised mercilessly on this forum which is one dedicated to HIM, so surely it's predictable Tyce's album will receive some criticism here. And all those who have been "picking" have bothered to listen to it in order to offer criticism, which in itself has been relatively gentle imo.
CarylB is offline   Reply With Quote
4 Users Like This Post.

Page generated in 0.05469 seconds with 14 queries.