View Single Post
Old 15 Oct 2012, 19:24   #217
anotherday
Super Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flying Mouse

OK, just for clarification.............

LFTT is run by a dedicated group of fans who carry on the good work of raising funds and awareness for Meat's charity, The Painted Turtle, since his apperance on The Celebrity Apprentice.

The fans involved carry on this work because as well as being a charity close to Meat's heart, they believe that The Painted Turtle is a worthy cause.

With that in mind, it's also important to note that Meat himself is not a part of LFTT.

Meat gives his enthusiastic support to, and seems delighted by the charitable activities of the fans who support The Painted Turtle in his name. He even wears a piece of LFTT jewelry every night on stage.

But he is not personally involved with LTFF in regards to day to day running, or the selection and sale of merchandise to raise funds.

LFTT is a fan run orginization.

Please do not take this as an attack on LFTT of on The Painted Turtle itself. I applaude their efforts. But the quote above seems to (my warped train of thought ) suggest "anyone" = "someone" = "someone in Meats orginization" = "Meat Loaf personal involvement". I feel strongly about any misunderstanding concerning the extent of Meat's involvement in a fan project. Especially when that misunderstanding may be formed on a forum I moderate

If Meat has officially put his name to LFTT, or has taken on a responsible role within LFTT, i'll be more than happy to amend ths post to reflect the facts

All the best to LFTT, and keep up the great work
Thanks for the clarification, but it wasn't needed at least on my part. I knew it was fan run (based on the website i visited of theirs) but hey, it never hurts to be cautious huh? Haha.
anotherday is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Users Like This Post.

Page generated in 0.04064 seconds with 14 queries.