View Single Post
Old 25 Sep 2019, 19:22   #10
stretch37
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanicLord View Post
Even if the quote is accurate, I think we need a bit more context to it to fully understand Meat's meaning. He did go through bankruptcy in the 80s so he could be saying he is driven to work to avoid going through it again. I would have thought if he had gone bankrupt for a second time that would have been made explicitly clear. Let's not jump to conclusions, eh? :)
Oh totally, and I thought of that right away when I read that quote, and was (and still am) careful not to jump to too many conclusions. The reason that I am leaning towards Meat meaning he went through a recent bankruptcy is the way he worded it. Again, if the quote is, you know, *actually a quote*, then Meat does seem to indicate that this next tour that he is planning is a direct result of having to work now - with that reason being that he has gone through bankruptcy.

The other reason that lends me to believe this is plausible is that the US healthcare system is tragically terrible. It is possible that the cost of his surgeries and long stretch of being unable to work has caused bankruptcy.

Until I hear otherwise, this is the only the information I have go to on. I still treat it with a grain of salt, so please don't suggest I'm jumping to any conclusions. I am however, reading words, understanding their possible meaning, and coming to my own conclusion of what has very possibly happened. Things aren't always black and white

For my own sanity's sake, because I have heard from people say the reporting media organization is not very reputable, I will be waiting to hear from Meat directly to clear the air on the matter before I let myself 100% believe that this tragic occurrence has happened to someone so wonderful.

All the Best,
Matt

Last edited by stretch37; 25 Sep 2019 at 19:27.
stretch37 is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Likes This Post.

Page generated in 0.05920 seconds with 14 queries.