Thread: Patti Russo
View Single Post
Old 03 Feb 2022, 19:07   #165
sandmage
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatWriterGuy View Post
You're certainly on a (t)roll today.

When I advocated for reading between the lines, I did so with the caveat of approaching those areas from an intelligent point of view based on the evidence available to you, left by the people who were there and involved at the time (and those who have spoken, at length, to the individuals involved at said time). You skipped that part and instead made up your own story. Well done. Have a cracker.

As for promises - I make no such promises to you about any of the above. I am free to discuss what I like, as I like, as it happened as pertains to the truth. The relevance here is that I see no merit in discussing this beyond what I have already discussed and disclosed thus far. This should be obvious. See point one again.

The editor in me offers this advice: You contradict yourself, openly, within your very first point above.

Bravo.

Feel free to point out the 'innuendos' within my original reply with regards to either Jim or Meat. As far as I'm aware, there are none, and as I must be aware in order to form innuendo, well, you can see where this is going.

So here we are. I'm here, telling you the truth as it is. You're here, insisting that there's some kind of conspiracy, that Patti needs a psychiatrist and had fallen in love with Meat Loaf, and that I'm out for personal gain.

I have only two responses to this:

1. You're a better fiction writer than I.

2. With all the love in the world: you're the one who needs the psychiatrist.

Make sure it's someone good.

Jesus, I don't think there's a conspiracy. You are a writer. Writers are in the business of writing. You befriend Patti. You collect stories. Eventually you probably are going to write a book. Well we'll see. It is what usually happens when a celebrity dies, and of course you're free to do that.

I can't wrap my head aroung why Patti would lash out at Meat's wife as her first public reaction. I conclude, her grudge is not really with Meat but with her. Whatever that might mean. I only tell you, this is how it looks to me. Originating from Patti directing curses at Meat's wife. She should not have done that. Everything else she did, I have no problem with. I onyl feared this might lead to a #metoo situation. Not necessarily for money. Please take also in account, that last year, I probably didn't read all you wrote in this forum and based this fear on limited information.

So you made no promises. So, we'll see about that book I think you will eventually write.

Patti needing a psychiatrist? It would be better than continuing to tweet, would it? Lot's of people have psychiatrists. You sayed I failed to see how Meat was the real source of her problems. Maybe she needs to talk about that with someone other than the internet.

In conclusion:

Please stop strawmanning me. It makes you appear to be a highly manipulative person.

Page generated in 0.02561 seconds with 14 queries.