View Single Post
Old 01 Oct 2014, 01:05   #18
CarylB
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by renegadeangel View Post
I only remember one true duet on BOOH while on BAT 3 I believe we had three.
I don;t think a proportional comparison is fair as that is definitely opening pandoras box
Which is why I compared it to BOOH .. That had 7 tracks with one duet. BTWA seems likely to have around 15 tracks. We have been told about one with Ellen and Karla, there is speculation that Imelda's might be on the album (although that is by no means certain), and it seems that Cian went to LA to record vocals .. we don't know of that is a duet or not. So I I said IF there were a couple it would be proportionate to BOOH. It's not about being fair or not .. I simply observed we do not know how many duets there will be .. but should there be a couple, proportionately it would be no more duet-heavy than BOOH. If there are 3 it will be proportionate with Bat3 .. but personally I loved that album too

I'm just looking forward to the new album. If anyone wants to start losing heart at this stage I think it's shame for whatever reason, and a little premature .. and in a fairly comprehensive state of not knowing
CarylB is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Likes This Post.

Page generated in 0.05036 seconds with 14 queries.