View Single Post
Old 19 Oct 2011, 14:39   #71
SueL
Super Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deena J View Post
I sooo want to see the skull necklace; I just might be adding to my Loafdom necklace collection... So far I have pendants showcasing bats w flames, red scarf, blue moon, pink/purple moon and grayish moon.

And Sue, my wristbands came in today. They look great!!!! Thank you!!!
Ah, glad you like the bands, Deena. Thank YOU! You're a great friend of the Turtle. Keep in mind that you need to put them under a light bulb for maybe an hour to "charge" their glow feature, and they'll then be good-to-go. They keep their charge forever. I wear my two all the time, and never re-charge them. They just keep glowing from the light they pick up during the day, I guess.

That's so cool you have all those pendants!! I have the oval bat pendant - five bats against a bright cream moon against a night sky. Hmm.....the Red Scarf tee, the Bat Attitude black tee and the Just Loafing tee. And my favorite, the skull bracelet.

And, plans for lots more skull tees as gifts for Christmas (for my son and myself - ) and definitely the new skull necklace for myself.

I'm sorry there's not a picture available yet. If you can picture a longish, thinish, snake chain, with three skulls free-hanging from it, you've got a mental picture. Our web-master is on vacation this week, but I'm thinking that she may post the picture which would make it available for sale if she finds a moment to do so. Otherwise, it will certainly be available next week.

Just remember that the Limited Edition Jewelry, and the skull necklace falls under that category, will ship from the UK, and the delivery time will be a bit longer, but the wait will be well worth it.

Good chatting with you!! Keep rocking! And, if you would continue to pass the word about the mission of the Loafdom of the Turtle, it would be so appreciated. In Meat's own words, posted by himself to his own page, The Painted Turtle is his favorite charity, and he thanks all those who support it.

What better nudge to those who care about what is important to him is there than that?!!

Sue
SueL is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04732 seconds with 14 queries.