Thread: Patti Russo
View Single Post
Old 10 Dec 2016, 19:52   #62
CarylB
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightinr View Post
Fair points Caryl. I know its an emotive subject, but I dont think we should make this forum a closed shop and let all fans express their opinion.

Whatever happened I think its a shame for both parties as both have probably missed out.
I'm not suggesting a closed shop .. I think the words at the top of every page identify that this should be a forum where Meat is respected, and that gossip, speculation, rumour etc should not be indulged in because they are not informed opinion. Meat is clearly going to remain the professional he is and not comment.

So, by all means celebrate Patti's work with Meat and since .. say you think she's the best if that's your view, say you think the shows lack something without her if that's your opinion. Some will agree, some won't. That's fair enough and fair comment whatever your perspective. But I think it's reasonable for members to simply accept the reasons and way she left the band are not our business, will not be revealed by Meat, so comment on that will be uninformed, and the topic should really be a dead horse left unflogged.

Last edited by CarylB; 10 Dec 2016 at 20:19.

Page generated in 0.05721 seconds with 14 queries.