View Single Post
Old 22 Dec 2019, 19:54   #6882
AndrewG
I hope your salmon sucks!

Frozen 2 (2019)

Astonishingly bad.
I quite like the first one and it has some great songs and it's essentially a great fun rendition of the Snow Queen by Hans Christian Anderson. That one also took massive inspiration from Wicked and the Frozen movies even used the same singer that was in that musical.

The sequel to Frozen was like listening to two hours of twelve tone composition music. Horrible. If you've ever heard that or imagine the most irritating jazz you'll know what I mean. The lyrics made no sense and weren't rhyming mostly. Incredible they managed to come up with so many bad songs for one movie and a completely incomprehensible story. An incredible accomplishment I would say. There was literally one song by Kristoff that was "ok".

Where the first one is a solid 8, this one really is 10-8= a 2 out of 10. Easily the worst animated film I've ever seen in my life. Wanted to leave after an hour as it was simply torture by then but was with family. More pointless than Toy Story 4 but also far, far worse.

I wanted Olaf to die, how can I have such feelings in an animated film that should be full of heart? The characters were horrible and selfish. It felt like watching Kristoff locked up in hell for almost 2 hours. He was the only nice guy that cared about anything other than himself.

Insanely terrible, don't watch it as it will ruin your (probably good) memories of Frozen 1.
AndrewG is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.02321 seconds with 14 queries.