View Single Post
Old 21 Apr 2014, 01:15   #139
AndrewG
I hope your salmon sucks!

Patti was superb.

I didn't have high expectations but let me tell you this was almost as good a show as I have seen Meat and Bruce Springsteen do. It was as if she was performing to thousands. And she should be doing that. The quality, fun and smile factors are all there. It was incredibly impressive for her first outing as a solo artist. The great 4 piece band which includes Jamie Moses on guitar, creates a wall of sound that the pre-accused murdering mind of Phil Spector would have been proud off.

The fact that I live in the world where the majority of people choose to sit at home on a Saturday night and expect entertainment to grace their TV screens in the form of advertised chattering mayhem such as Britain's Got Talent and the X Factor makes me very sad. Millions watch that drivel. Something isn't right and should be fixed...

I urge anyone with even the slightest of interest in good live music and the type of music that Patti performs (rock / Queen / some Meat Loaf) to come down to the remaining shows in Brighton, Leicester and London and check her out! No excuses, just do it!

I hope this is the start of something big for Ms Russo and I'm actually hoping that next time Patti tours I can't even get a ticket due to huge demand. That would be something she deserves I think. Don't get me wrong, I'd still get into the venue somehow!

Go see her live!!
AndrewG is offline   Reply With Quote
13 Users Like This Post.

Page generated in 0.02403 seconds with 14 queries.