Thread: Patti Russo
View Single Post
Old 03 Feb 2022, 10:42   #159
ajf33
Senior Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatWriterGuy View Post
We had decided, some time ago (hence no uploads) that it would be option 1. Given the recent news, it remains as option 1.

As for Meat's response, or lack thereof, what you see in public is not what goes on in private. Tired of the nature of this, Patti replied publicly. Again, if you want to follow this one up, please follow up with Patti and not me

Glad that you enjoyed the Queen episode. We have some interesting guests coming up, should the tide turn that way.
I must be honest, given recent events I think you've made the right decision (even if it was a decision made some time ago)

I do realise that public and private are two very different things, and can understand why Patti continued to tweet, in the hope (my impression) Meat's say something.

I hope Patti can find some kind of peace now, and move on, (I know that's sumit I should post to Patti, but for all I know she browses this thread, after all her user profile on here is still active)

I look forward to seeing what you have lined up on the kitchen sink, As a queen fan, I found your Queen episode enjoyable and informative, so will look forward to future shows, when time allows for you and Patti to get together.

Page generated in 0.03056 seconds with 14 queries.