View Single Post
Old 16 Sep 2016, 13:14   #57780
Adje
trying to be realistic

Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherday View Post
Right? Wow. Sad
Actually he is selling a CD, not the vinyl. So far I've seen 7 signed CD booklets on eBay from the signing session. Much less than I anticipated. Perhaps because many have their name written on the booklet.

From the seven (including AJ's) 4 have been sold within a day for 30,- to 40,- Pounds and two had been up to 5 days before being sold. Unless I missed one, the AJ version was the only one with the person's name. He would have done better if he asked for the signature only. Funny enough, with 40,- Pounds he is one of the expensive ones

And I don't think it's sad. London is big and not everybody is a Meat Loaf fan. But admission was free so why not order a ticket and get in line?

But outside London are a lot of Meat Loaf fans who would love a signed edition. So the people selling their signed edition saw a celebrity, are making an extra buck and help fans who would not have been able to get an autographed edition (and personally I think 30-40 pounds is not even an unfair price).

I wanted a signed edition so I ordered the Amazon vinyl. I don't even have a record player If that hadn't been an option I would have been happy with an eBay booklet from that signing for this price
Adje is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.02161 seconds with 14 queries.