View Single Post
Old 23 Aug 2013, 09:21   #19
Fire Ball
Himself

I was not !! Stop trying to make me ill and out of shape , I was working my ass off in the Gym before the UK shows and lost 11 pounds !! I really do not like this ,if I was taking my time it is for dramatic effect !! Adje you are about to get on my nerves . Stop with all your supposition . You read way too much into everything just go with the flow and ride the wave . Stop over thinking everything . This is not a Sherlock Holmes Mystery !!!
Meat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adje View Post
Just watched the newmarket show and during Bat -Meat was taking his time and breathing heavenly- the girl who did Paradise with him (left on stage from our view) looked kinda worried at him. Nice to see she watched out for Meat like that

Nice trivia that I thought of, while watching the stage... The last time Meat used the three Bat banners, it was also without Patti...

Anyway, nothing against Stacy and Lyssa, they have big boots to fill. But I doubt any of them will ever be able having me not wishing to see Patti there instead of them. Yet, I wish them both the best and hope they will enjoy the Vegas shows immensely.
Fire Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
12 Users Like This Post.

Page generated in 0.04708 seconds with 14 queries.