View Single Post
Old 04 Jul 2016, 22:01   #118
eddy<meat-loaf>rocky
Super Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightinr View Post
Looking on the ticket sites it looks like ticket sales have been extremely poor so far.

I know its not for 8 months or so but I would have expected better.

Saying that £60 is a lot of money for people in the north west and I don't mean that in a patronising way.
to be honest with you my opinion is there should of been a big press launch about it as there was nothing about tickets being on sale or not even any big news about the show on the stage newspaper website i found it a bit of a shock and surprise when i saw it announced on facebook that they were on sale so soon and felt a bit that its gona be on that soon i had to go and get tickets before they sell out when i got thire thire was loads when ghost the musical premiered it was advertised all over manchester city center and the whole of the greater manchester on bus stops and buses they had a good marketing and had big build up about tickets going on sale there was facebook post doing a day countdown until tickets went onsale i was kind of hoping if bat out of hell became a musical it would be something more of a big build up for when tickets go on sale my personal view the theater could of done something for bat out of hell the musical
eddy<meat-loaf>rocky is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Likes This Post.

Page generated in 0.02560 seconds with 14 queries.