View Single Post
Old 16 Aug 2019, 12:37   #11
jcmoorehead
Super Loafer

Quote:
Meat had to interrupt the audience member who's already started to tell the story himself!
Audience members at Q&As or whatever can be a nightmare. I walked out of a panel I was giving once because of one audience member who wouldn't shut up throughout the entire thing. Constantly interrupted me and felt the need to give the presentation for me. Immensely frustrating and upsetting experience.

---

I would love to see a proper album by album retrospective from Meat where someone does sit down with him and goes through each album. We maybe hear a story or two about the recording of the album, his fav/least fav songs from it. It is frustrating when you kinda see people talk about Meats career and they go

"Born -> Rocky Horror -> Jim -> Bat -> *Some stuff happened in the 80s I guess* -> Anything For Love -> *Shrug* -> Bat 3/Whatever the latest album is.

Not everything Meat has done has been perfect, Midnight/Bad Attitude/Blind aren't amazing albums but there are some real gems on each of them that are worth listening to and should be held up higher and it always seems like a shame to have them skipped over.
jcmoorehead is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Likes This Post.

Page generated in 0.02518 seconds with 14 queries.