Thread: Tyce Green
View Single Post
Old 03 Aug 2016, 14:18   #38
ThatWriterGuy
Super Loafer

For me, if GaGa were to record an album of Jim songs, I'd want to hear her JUDAS/EDGE OF GLORY style production taken one step further into the realms of SONIC GOTHIC POP HORROR!! However, I'd also want - and this is a DEAL BREAKER - at least three tracks (NOT bonus tracks) with just GaGa and a piano, and nothing else.

ALBUM TRACK LIST:

NOCTURNAL PLEASURE
TONIGHT IS WHAT IT MEANS TO BE YOUNG
NOWHERE FAST
FOR CRYING OUT LOUD
GOOD GIRLS GO TO HEAVEN
HEAVEN CAN WAIT
DANCE IN MY PANTS
ORIGINAL SIN
BAD FOR GOOD
HOLDING OUT FOR A HERO
EVERYTHING LOUDER THAN EVERYTHING ELSE

I've tried to omit the more obvious 'this is what a female vocalist covering Jim songs would sing' kind of thing (note: this wouldn't be the running order of the album!).

(And as a follow up album: SURF'S UP,READ 'EM AND WEEP, MORE THAN YOU DESERVE, LOVE DEATH AND AN AMERICAN GUITAR, WHO NEEDS THE YOUNG (PSYCHO MIX!!!), I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T COME BACK, I'M GONNA LOVE HER FOR BOTH OF US, IT JUST WON'T QUIT, and SEIZE THE NIGHT).

I think GaGa has the potential to produce some of the above songs phenomenally well and to great effect, especially as some of the tracks are tracks that you wouldn't necessarily assume to be a female vocalist's first choice to cover. You can only IMAGINE the videos ...

Last edited by ThatWriterGuy; 03 Aug 2016 at 14:36.
ThatWriterGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Users Like This Post.

Page generated in 0.02517 seconds with 14 queries.