View Single Post
Old 03 Jul 2016, 16:14   #101
Danny L
Super Loafer

We know that new songs like Body are expected - I think a publicity thing somewhere confirms it. I admit I'm surprised Dead Ringer is in there - oit was a bonus track on bat 1 rereleases. I am please as it is a favourite of mine.

I could be completely wrong but I question if Objects and Paradise in particular fit this world? Are we getting all songs from Bat 1and2 with others? Anything from Braver, Bat 3 (well the website confirms It's All Coming Back To Me Now) No doubt there will be a few surprises from down the years.

People are already talking as if this is going to be Bat Out of Hell: The Album(s) live on stage with characters and scenes but this is going to be so much more by all accounts - like TWG said not just a jukebox show ala Mamma Mia or We Will Rock You. Songs have new arrangements and different characters, male, female etc will be singing them.

This is Jimmy's baby he has been working towards for HALF A CENTURY, his world, his vision finally coming to life. All those records with Meat Loaf, Bonnie Tyler, Fire Inc have been concept pieces to test these songs. Steve Steinman's Vampires Rock/THe ML Story does closer tho what people are expecting and they are good shows but this beast is a different species all together.

There are apparantly over 20 tracks and some may be shortened, we don't know - but this may be more like an opera with very little dialogue/scenes in between, judging by both confirmed venues.

TheWriterGuy, if you can speak without 'spoilers' I would LOVE to hear more about your involvement in the run up! Is there any word on recordings yet or is it a bit early?
Danny L is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Like This Post.

Page generated in 0.03191 seconds with 14 queries.