Thread: Tyce Green
View Single Post
Old 25 Mar 2017, 01:18   #156
loaferman61
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindnick1 View Post
So funny but we thought of this prior to release, and there have been samples online and guess what, samples of every song have been available at

http://www.broadwayrecords.com/cds/tyce-hero

You can listen to every song on the album and deterimne if you like it and buy it or not, So searching out illegal dowloand websites under the umbrella that you wanted to try the product first is a mute point when a simple seach for Broadway Records would have got you what you want....so then it was a choice to steal the enitre album, and not a "trial" because you did not want to waste your money.
A 30 second snippet of a Jim Steinman length song isn't that telling. I wanted to buy 2 tracks I thought had potential but I have Android devices so no itunes. I looked on Amazon but it was not there digitally. I even asked about it on here. I would have bought at least those 2 tracks had they been on a platform I can use.

Even Meat Loaf had BTWA out everywhere weeks before the physical CD came out. A lot of people listened to it online and said they sis not like the vocals and would not purchase it.

How many among us has never downloaded something we did not pay for? I'm not saying it is a good thing to do. Should I buy the CD now even though I mostly disliked it? Had I liked it I certainly would have purchased.
loaferman61 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05823 seconds with 14 queries.