View Single Post
Old 30 May 2013, 01:36   #4
Wario
Monstro helps me spell things...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarylB View Post
Some may do .. but MOST? You have no basis for that statement Warrio. You don't have to be "diehard" (whatever the f that means) to want to keep a signed item as a souvenir. If "most" people sold "the suckers" eBay would be awash with signed items .. thousands upon thousands.

It's like saying "everyone puts bootlegs on YT" .. another fallacy. Our of some 150,000 people who went to shows this tour, I doubt 200 bootlegs found their way to YT.

The tour programmes weren't being sold, and relatively few people would have got them signed imo. Meat wasn't signing things generally at the M&G, and after a show is generally too exhausted to do lengthy autograph sessions at the stage door in the freezing cold and damp.
Well actually my cousin is in the Ebay-Celebrity autograph selling business. Guess most wasnt the correct thing to say but ALOT of people sell the stuff. Its a huge huge community that does it. Hes told me most people sell. youll be surprised. More people find personal value in a picture and sell the autograph.
Wario is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05352 seconds with 14 queries.