View Single Post
Old 15 Jul 2016, 18:22   #8
loaferman61
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by renegadeangel View Post
Very doubtful. If BRAVER gets heavily trashed when it comes out I think Meat will call it a day. Ifit goes over we might see a song or two from the BAT musical come out on another greatest hits package or from the BAT soundtrack,
Now if BAT the musical goes down in flames much like DANCE OF THE VAMPIRES and BRAVER does well, maybe Jim will want to do something more with Meat as he tends to run back to Meat when other projects don't work out
True. But a lot of people simply are not going to understand "Braver". I think Meat has indicated that he knows this. It is just so very different. Given that mention has been made of Meat recording "Body" I think that might end up being the finale provided the musical is successful enough to get an album.

Since Jim recycles his own songs in so many ways, I have to wonder how many fully written songs he has left after the ones that make the musical? Unless they really want to reach back to the ancient stuff which I can't see - even though Braver does mine some of that territory.
loaferman61 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05481 seconds with 14 queries.