View Single Post
Old 22 Feb 2020, 07:35   #105
RSG
Mega Loafer

I sometimes feel M Manson could sing Meat's More exactly the way the song is arranged on Braver.. luckily Meat recorded though. John 5 (Bat 3's TMIL collaborator) assisted with 2006's gothic theme..

Much of everything Jim has to do with the dark side of romance. Arguably TANZ (Vampire) has these darker themes along with Back Into Hell's dark and enchanting rock n roll elements. Braver is dark lyrically, maybe anything Meat and Band may record of Steinman's would return to something like Tanz or even Kulick/Jacobs/Durkee... wishful thinking?

anything we may get hope to include some music video ... or Still the Children, What Part Of My & Sun In Your Eyes... not sure if I'm using the expression correctly, to round out the Meat Loaf and Steinman partnership full circle? Maybe nithing Bat with a title at the beginning in bold red like wild berries or Chuck Berries red

Cry Over Me video was dark and filmed great, only to have no Anything For Love kinda plot nor anything interesting like Neighborhood Though maybe I recollecting incorrectly. Even very best of 'A Kiss' video only three minutes has some mad actress smiling in cave??

Last edited by RSG; 22 Feb 2020 at 07:42.
RSG is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.02761 seconds with 14 queries.