View Single Post
Old 07 Mar 2010, 05:17   #43374
mszee
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monstro View Post
"Michael De Monstrosity" I like that lol....

All coming back?, Just read my blogs and it really is all coming back to me now, but you're right, they were great times and so much fun. I think that even if we tried again it wouldn't be as much fun as those original "rock for three days in May", (congrats go to Anji for organising it) remember the bloke doing the commentary on the boat trip?. Funny you should post what you did as my thoughts were along the lines of what was where this site is concerned, the result is I'm gonna update my blog and resurect a certain Jasmine thread, kinda scary the changes since I joined here.
Did I say Monstrosity? Surely I meant Monstro...lol

Yeah...looked at the pictures and what memories were those...I remember the bloke on the boat...I took that tour yet again the last time I was in London just to resurrect those days...but I guess it must have been completely different bloke...

You know...we may never be able to return quite the same feelings, emotions and experiences but I am pretty sure we can do better...like...what is better than 3 day piss up? 4 day piss up!!!

I do have to say that you guys made it special for all of us out of country...once again sincere thanks to you, Anji and Emma!

Roll on the tour...then we shall see if we can beat 3 days in May!

CHanges or not...new motto...

"Let's beat those 3 days in May!!!"
mszee is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.02507 seconds with 14 queries.