View Single Post
Old 10 Jan 2019, 18:18   #14
stretch37
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatWriterGuy View Post
Or, as it's otherwise known, Storytellers.

Funnily enough, Meat was actually considering a show like this a couple of years back, if memory serves.
Yeah I remember that too, but I kind of disagree on simplifying it that much. His back won't allow him to do another Storytellers type show. This would have to be an entirely different show that accommodates his physical disabilities and his likely-inability to exercise. Probably a slower pace, pitched-down songs, only singing what he can from a sitting position, and setting up the show so that it does not make his back condition worse - but still allow it to heal. But he could totally still tell stories, and use the same stage presence and ability to hold his audience to deliver a wonderfully immersive show to his fans. I think we would all like to see Meat do his thing in a capacity that is comfortable for him but still allows him to perform well. The question is - When Meat warms up and becomes Meat Loaf, can he contain the monster enough to stay in a chair and still let the character be Meat Loaf?

If all this is possible - then I think we definitely agree that we're basically talking about "Old Man Storytellers"

Last edited by stretch37; 10 Jan 2019 at 18:24.
stretch37 is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Likes This Post.

Page generated in 0.05393 seconds with 14 queries.