View Single Post
Old 09 May 2011, 12:12   #11
CarylB
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by melon View Post
So whats with the hater on Twitter, shouting Racisism at everyone still on & involved with CA??? Anyone seen that?
I've seen it festering on the IMbD boards .. Trump has made comments and decisions that some argue as racist, and of course his continued whining on about Obama's birth certificate is condemned by many as racist motivated. There's some organisation (can't find the thread that gace=ve the name as a three hour episode last night has spawned a plethora of new threads!) which is calling on the contestants to walk out, to not attend the finale, to not collect winnings etc as a protest against Trump's alleged racist comments, and condemning all those who stay as condonng or colluding with them. Oh .. and us too for watching the programme, which we should all switch off

Personally I find he has a propensity for inappropriate remarks on such a wide range of ".. ists" that staggers me in someone in his position and with his political ambitions. However having worked their asses off to raise money for their charities, I think it is naive to suggest the winner should walk away and refuse their winnings .. almost as daft as someone who suggests that people should "walk away" from a programme whose episodes, save the final, were all in the can last November ..

Caryl
CarylB is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05545 seconds with 14 queries.