View Single Post
Old 11 May 2011, 05:33   #12
Vickip
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonAngel View Post
I Forget who said it first, however, I agree that the edited clips that they show are designed more to mislead then they are to inform. I will be watching Sunday on the edge of my seat.
Based on the past 3 seasons of C.A. this is how it breaks down. If you don't care, don't continue reading! LOL
It seems the final 2 is based on 2 major factors, the record as PM and how much money has been aised for your charity. How much Trump likes the person is probably the third factor And a distant fourth is the interview process.
Marlee has raised the most money - 1 million+, however her record as PM is 1 win, 1 loss - not that impressive
John Rich has raised the second most in money - approx $625,000. He also has the most impressive record as PM having stepped up 3 times with a record of 2 wins and 1 loss.
Out of the top 3, Meat comes in 3rd for money raised with approx $130,000. And he has won both of his tasks as P.M.
Lil Jon has raised the least money of the top 3. He also has 2 wins as P.M.
I would say that John Rich is a definite for the Final 2. LIl Jon is the odd man out. Based on these factors alone it is a toss up between Marlee and Meat. Marlee wins in the money raising category, Meat has the better record as PM. Right now Donald is quite intrigued with Meat which will work in Meat's favor. We will see how the interviews go this Sunday. Looking forward to it and hoping Meat makes it to the Final 2
Very interesting .. thanks Cathy
Vickip is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.02630 seconds with 14 queries.