Thread: HOF - NLE
View Single Post
Old 18 Sep 2013, 01:11   #1
The Flying Mouse
Armed ba$tard and Jo's other half.

Default HOF - NLE

When the MLUKFC Legends of music HOF was started, the idea was kicked around a little that we could/should have a NLE category.

I think it would be nice if we could get this category up and running, and post the inductees on Meat's birthday.

I think that if current/recent band members ran against band members from longer ago, we wouldn't have much of a race (more recent band members have a much higher advantage), so how about we induct 5 ex members of the NLE who have not worked with Meat for at least 5 years, and 2 band members who are still with the band, or have worked with Meat within the last 5 years?
That's a total of 7 inductions this year to get the ball rolling.
After that there will be fewer inductions per year. 3 at most (2 classic and 1 recent).

I've left it a bit late in the day to go through the same nomination process we had for the other categories (my bad ) so rather count nominations, then post them, then have the members vote on the finalists, we'll just have one round of blind voting (and hope for the best ).

To clarify, a member of the NLE is someone who has performed with Meat LIVE rather than anybody who has played on studio recordings.

To vote, please copy and paste the next message on this thread into a PM, fill in the blanks of who you want to vote for, and send it to me.

Closing date for votes in Thursday 26th September.
I'll do my best to post the results in the new category the next day

Last edited by The Flying Mouse; 18 Sep 2013 at 05:59.
The Flying Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.02269 seconds with 14 queries.