View Single Post
Old 23 Mar 2019, 12:25   #13
Adje
trying to be realistic

Quote:
Originally Posted by loaferman61 View Post
I know I had the Dead Ringer documentary with the "Kill You If You Don't Come Back" video which I shared along with Adje so everyone could have a chance to see it and I also had a few other shows we shared which had not been online before that I am aware of.

I have a really good one that claims to be in France from the 80's but I moved and now I can't find it.

If people want to discuss them now, why not?
Ahhh yes. Those were the days. Washington 94, Deadringer documentary among other material. The only reason I kept you close

It always was a community thing. All the bootlegs I was able to share came from other fans. Also plenty of Internet searching but mostly fans contacting me because they had something to share. And mostly without wanting something in return or even being credited. Just being able to have the community enjoy those shows were enough reward for them.
They are the real heroes of our bootleg community. I was merely the lucky guy that got the credit, because they didn't want the credit

And I can tell you. English fans are fantastic, but the German fans are the best. Bless them for all they did for our bootleg community!
Adje is offline   Reply With Quote
5 Users Like This Post.

Page generated in 0.04997 seconds with 14 queries.