View Single Post
Old 08 Dec 2016, 23:31   #17
mindnick1
Sound Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgotoofar View Post
Now my question is why you're being so damn defensive about it, if this project is everything you wanted it to be and reflects all the great choices you think were made. If this works as it is, why can't you handle somebody spit-balling a few suggestions instead of getting hostile because we're not groveling? Clearly I'm not going to agree with you, and clearly I don't have to, just like you don't have to be so bothered by it. I've been a theatrical producer for 11 years, I know how it feels to put a lot of time and effort into something, but that doesn't mean I can't handle outside suggestions.

Further, we get that you believe in the project, and that Tyce is good at what he does, but you're posting about it on a Meat Loaf fan forum (as opposed to the Rockman or a Steinman fan site), for crying out loud (no pun intended). Maybe you could expect some "good luck" and "thanks for keeping the music alive" here, and indeed I see some of that in the replies, but this is a Meat Loaf forum. Of course they're gonna compare him to Meat Loaf, be it favorably or unfavorably! I knew that the song was going to be on the album (never mind how), they didn't, but Meat's came out first, so of course his fans will jump to Meat's side and ask why Tyce is "covering" something Meat just did.

I look forward to it either way. I was just expressing some thoughts. You can take them or leave them (looks to me like you'll leave them). Not a big deal, or at least not as big as you're making it.
So it was posted on Rockman before here by the way....maybe check some facts first :)...i just don't understand why we would want suggestions when its a finished project, if we wanted suggestions we would have asked before we recorded it, i posted here to inform meat and jim fans about the album, trying to keep the music alive thats all......no need to get upset, lets just try to get along and enjoy some great music.

groveling? huh really? pretty sure this site is Meat and Meat related, if not please someone let me know....and i am not being sarcastic, if i should not be posting on this site please someone tell me....

So you knew Braver was on the album huh.....i highly doubt that

Lets just move on
mindnick1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.03719 seconds with 14 queries.