Thread: Patti Russo
View Single Post
Old 03 Feb 2022, 10:26   #158
ThatWriterGuy
Super Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajf33 View Post
So, are you saying that, Patti's story with regard to her time with Meat is now done, and anything else you put out will be more on what Patti is up to, or along the lines of your (I thought rather good) Queen video?

To be honest I think you're left with really three choices,

1. End Patti's tale of her time with Meat now, and move on to something else.

2. Continue the tale, but stop before the events Patti has alluded to, as, it does seem she did have a long period with time where there were few, if any problems, she could reminisce about.

or 3. Continue as planned and risk a backlash as there's now no way to hear Meats side (Tho i doubt he'd have told it anyway even if he hadn't passed, given he's not said anything about it since the "story broke" (for want of a better phrase)

Even after Patti started her "attack" on meat on twitter, he has remained nothing but complimentary about her, I remember a radio interview he gave where he described her as a fantastic co singer, and that was after Patti had started tweeting.

I get the impression from the word go, Meat wasn't going to get drawn into a war of words with Patti,

When Patti started posting on the other thread on here, I did manage to exchange a few messages with her, while I was trying to safisfy myself that the poster on here was indeed Patti, and she did come across as someone who was trying to shed a few demons .

So what are the plans for the Kitchen Sink going forward? (If you don't mind me asking)
We had decided, some time ago (hence no uploads) that it would be option 1. Given the recent news, it remains as option 1.

As for Meat's response, or lack thereof, what you see in public is not what goes on in private. Tired of the nature of this, Patti replied publicly. Again, if you want to follow this one up, please follow up with Patti and not me

Glad that you enjoyed the Queen episode. We have some interesting guests coming up, should the tide turn that way.
1 User Likes This Post.

Page generated in 0.02663 seconds with 14 queries.