View Single Post
Old 16 Nov 2011, 16:28   #140
SueL
Super Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deena J View Post
LOL No worries; I check the merchandise at least 1-2 a week looking to see if there is anything I missed or new!

Understatement!!! LOL And I switch the charms/pendants out daily. It's become a routine thing ---fellow teachers and students coming up to me at school and wanting to see what I'm wearing this time! One teacher got a lil' concerned the first time I wore the 3-skulls necklace though. Hahahaha But after that she didn't blink, even when I wore the big ole flying bat later in the week...
Good for you, Deena! I'm probably far older than you, and you should see the looks I get when I'm doing banking, shopping, whatever. Some people love my skulls (full skull bracelet and three skull necklace), and others just stare. I've always been a non-conformist (not to extraordinary extremes!), and I'm actually amused by the stares.

I suppose it's a good thing that teachers in your workplace don't have a dress code and that you get to enjoy the freedom of your own self-expression during your workday.

I speak for the team when I say that I am so happy you're enjoying our offerings, and of course, the bottom line is helping the kids of The Painted Turtle, and that means everything. Thank you!
SueL is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04543 seconds with 14 queries.