View Single Post
Old 08 Nov 2020, 05:08   #58566
AndrewG
I hope your salmon sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke knooby View Post
looks like the establishment have regained control, and it'll be back to business as usual

disappointing
Love him or hate him, Trump was right about one thing he constantly said at his rallies; after the election Covid 19 will be gone. It was clearly used as a political weapon on many fronts (mail in voting and political attack) since no one pinpointed what else should have been done. Now people are celebrating in the street as if there is no pandemic at all.

The likes of what Michelle Obama said about making it even easier to vote after congratulating Biden/Harris I think is scary:

Quote:
France allowed mail-in voting from 1958 to 1975. It was replaced by proxy voting by law 75-1239 in December 1975. The reasons given at the time to get rid of mail-in voting are the same reasons not to reintroduce it today, namely, that it can and did permit significant fraud.
It is hard to believe Biden "attracted" more votes than Obama.

The mail in voting, EVEN IF FAIR, heavily suited the democrat / liberal ticket.
To simply disenfranchise conservative voters who mostly only come out on election day is disturbing.

Furthermore in person voting could easily still have happened I believe during this pandemic with measures and social distancing in place.
Have the voting stations open for 24 hours for several days if you have to.

Glad we didn't have an election in the UK this year.
AndrewG is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Like This Post.

Page generated in 0.02476 seconds with 14 queries.