View Single Post
Old 30 Nov 2012, 12:37   #10
renegadeangel
Super Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarylB View Post
For me Meat and Rob Cavallo, because it was Rob who finally gave Meat the freedom to do whatever he wanted to do and we got HCTB, and a Meat invigorated with a renewed and passionate creativity, and a new fire in his soul

And Paul, for his genius on the guitar, and what I sense is his producing rock to Meat, as well as his creative flair and understanding. When he explains what he's done and his reasons for doing it I think .. you know exactly what this fan wants to hear

All due credit to all that Meat has worked with in the past. They have all done a job that borders on credible to incredible. However, the only one who has helped Meat gain chart success and a lasting imprint on rock and roll is Jim Steinman.
Even Meat has said he would drop everything to work with Jim again. Meat and Jim together set a very high standard that no one has come close to duplicating.
So in my opinion this is the one and only collaboration that will really do Meat justice.
I have to note how impressive Paul Crook was in the production with HIAB and it does make me wonder what kind of an album it would be if Jim and Meat did work together and brought Paul into the production as well.
My guess would be unbelievable...
renegadeangel is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Users Like This Post.

Page generated in 0.04614 seconds with 14 queries.