View Single Post
Old 16 Jun 2016, 11:41   #19
rockfenris2005
Mega Loafer

It will in some form be Jim's Neverland project, which he's been developing since like 1974 or something, and even before that when it was "The Dream Engine", some of which will be heard in some form on Meat's new album. Jim thinks that Peter Pan is the ultimate basis for a rock and roll musical and for many years it's been in the worx either as a film or a theatre piece. I just hope he and everyone's OK with it though. It seems to be my thought at this point that people will want a "Bat" show and it'll get the interest either way, because hello "Bat out of Hell: The Musical" on the West End. I have always thought done right it was the big blockbuster musical that never was, on the basis of the first two albums, with a few other new songs from Bat 3 & What would be THE FINAL FLIGHT or Conclusions & Climaxes as it's been called. "THE FINAL FLIGHT" I think was a way of making "FINAL AT BAT" sound more formal?

I'm babbling on here, I'm sorry....... But I do believe that "Neverland", I'm sorry BOOH haha, will in SOME form be the realization of that concept. Now whether or not I personally am blown away by it, remains to be seen, but I would hope so, that I would at least be happy with it.

With Jim and that style of music, there's a lot of passion. And I think the REAL and WORST kind of failure with Jim is feeling INDIFFERENT.
rockfenris2005 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.05690 seconds with 14 queries.