View Single Post
Old 09 May 2011, 12:39   #6
CarylB
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatfanforlife View Post
How can you think Meat will get fired?

I think he will win the whole thing, if not be in the final 2. Sure he has had his issues, but i dont know anyone that hasn't on this season.
You'd think ... and any issues last night ie feeling deeply about his charity and donors, or the more general about wearing his heart on his sleeve and not being afraid to show his emotions are rather more laudable than some of the behaviour we've seen repeatedly from some of the contestants imo. Plus he showed he can take on Star in the boardroom and win .. which is getting him considerable street cred with CA afficianados as far as I can see, save the blogging hacks who will delight in their usual hyperbole

I think he'll make it to the final two .. and stands a good chance of winning. Trump seems captivated, almost entranced, by seeing a big man, a successful rocker, who's not only very capable with many good leadership qualities and bags of creativity, but who can .. heavens above .. actually have a huge heart, which he can wear unashamedly on his sleeve, feel deeply and not be afraid to show it

The CA 2011 dark horse coming up fast on the inside rail imo

Caryl
CarylB is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.02622 seconds with 14 queries.