View Single Post
Old 05 Jun 2022, 21:13   #20
Adje
trying to be realistic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatWriterGuy View Post
Believe it or not, I do appreciate your videos, Adje. But cut Patti some slack.
In the meantime, keep up the good work.
No hard feelings.
That's nice, but not what this is about. What triggers me in your posts?

The original message
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightinr View Post
Whats triggered this latest outburst do we think?
(All about Deborah, obviously)
Yet the first part of your response. The very first line:
Quote:
Could be because Meat was a serial abuser,
I can go through other posts, I remember your Weinstein remark (and yes, AFTER you did that remark you posted a line that Meat Loaf isn't Weinstein, or something in that line).
Not to mention
Quote:
Offered without commentary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-
Let's not pretend you posted that because you expected uplifting comments

To me your remarks are malicious towards Meat.

As for cutting Patti some slack, I actually do. But if you are so concerned about her well being and close enough to her to have contact, maybe it's not me you should focus on, but Patti. If she was my friend, posting the stuff she posts on twitter (no context, also very malicious posts) I would prevent my friend from posting that on social media.

Don't blame me or others (except for lunatics that do threats) for calling upon her way of vile messages. You want to be her friend, you want to protect her from the evil people on social media? Don't lecture us, lecture the source. Lecture her..

As for the record, I don't dislike you. Just because we disagree doesn't mean I don't have certain respect for you. But I do feel bitterness in your posts.

Patti is doing her crusade. I don't think she chose the right path, but that is not up to me.

But again, this is 'His' forum, 'His' home. And all you are doing now (imo) is pissing on his grave and tell us that the grass around his tomb is wet and is starting to smell bad.

You want me to respect Patti, and "cut her some slack" at least do the same to Meat when you come here.
Adje is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Dislikes This Post.
6 Users Like This Post.

Page generated in 0.04247 seconds with 14 queries.