Thread: 82.Do It!
View Single Post
Old 13 Aug 2003, 20:38   #23
RSG
Mega Loafer

Default DO IT review, and lil story

I heard my brother play this song the other day, the ending of it anyway. And him and his friend (12 yrs of age) were going, Bag it up, bag it up. I liked it. I told him to play it again. He did, and then I realized it was Meat Loaf, lol. This song is 10\10. Me and my friend AJ always, say when we're bored, can you hear Meat Loaf singing a rap\hip hop type of song. And I always said no, but he's capable, but he wouldn't. If I ever bring Meat Loaf up in a conversation, he will always say, to kid around, "oh you mean Meat and or Loaf, lol. And i'll kinda go yea, lol. AJ likes some of his Meat songs, and he says that CHSIB single is catchy. He is more of EMINEM\DMX\JA RULE type of thing. I used to like some of it, now personally it bugs me. I am strictly rock n roll, from any decade now, pretty much. MEAT LOAF, is over all favourite, and always will be. Go MEAT!!!! this song is a 10\10. And the guy that does the SOLO, you are awesome!!!!!!!! I can't wait to get this album. September I remember. : D for two reasons, the CD Couldn't Have Said It Better. And a Sum 41 concert!!! YAA. 10 out of 10, great song. If BAT III is his last album, I can assure us all, there won't be a song like this on the album, cause JIM, (i think, doesn't write stuff like that). But Meat surprised us, Jim is going to surprise us with something too. I know it.
One last thing, this song just inspired me to do something, I always wanted to do. But always second thoughted it. But now its official, I Anthony Eatman, am going to be an artist. I badly want to be a singer of course, and hope someday, I could do a song of Jim Steinman's. Any song, even if its 2 minutes long. Hey and maybe Meat could do a duet with me, lol. He'd probably laugh at the idea, cause i'm 16, and he's 51, lol. But no matter what, I will be an artist, whether I'm successful or not, I want to be out there for at least, a little while. And hope to have an album as big as Welcome To The Neighborhood. Cause only true heroes like Meat Loaf and Jim Steinman, can have an album as big As Bat Out Of Hell!!!!
RSG is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.02559 seconds with 14 queries.