View Single Post
Old 09 Dec 2016, 00:43   #18
AndrewG
I hope your salmon sucks!

Bizarre to add Braver so soon after the first official commercial release by both Meat and Jim, bizarre to add Hero and All coming back, songs I seriously think are written for female singers (yes even Meat got that wrong but at least it was a duet with a female on it and made somewhat sense). Haven't we had enough covers of that song anyway? Bizarre to get Julie Bell to do the artwork here too (really? ).

Finally I find it bizarre Tyce seems so intent on showing off his disdain towards Trump supporters/voters so early on in his career over and over again to the point he seems to think there is something morally or educationally wrong with these people. Maybe he can afford to do that if he is only targeting the New York, California and UK markets? He writes how much respect he would gain from Trump supporters if they were honest and stop ignoring what they want to ignore. He seems very sure of himself all Trump supporters are doing that. Hmmm.

Look I get the American election was divise but that doesn't mean you should make it worse by keep going on about it when you are starting to market a product. I find it foolish and typically ignorant from young artists these days. Interesting to note that this problem with artists has been discussed on this forum recently.

A cover of Ill kill you is interesting...
But ultimately not for me this Tyce guy, at least not now.
AndrewG is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Likes This Post.

Page generated in 0.02515 seconds with 14 queries.