View Single Post
Old 05 Jun 2022, 12:37   #14
ThatWriterGuy
Super Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adje View Post

I guess we will hear again from you, next time Patti has one of her mental episodes on Twitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatWriterGuy View Post
Someone sent me this thread in a link. I don't check in often, and you probably won't hear from me for a while.
There is only one truth.
The truth.
That's it.

You're free to cast aspersions on Patti's mental health whenever the need moves you. It's both uninformed and childish, but it's your right. Patti has enough to deal with in the real world without deliberately obtuse comments being thrown her way by people who should know better, people who demand answers and then choose to stick their fingers in their ears when they get what they asked for.

Everything that I have stated is the truth.
Whether you believe that or not I won't be losing any sleep (... there's a bad joke in this somewhere).

There is no gain here. I don't want to be in the position where I have to present the people that I've worked with, and associated camp, in a negative light. But I won't be silenced or pushed into placated submission, either. If you push too hard, I'll turn up from time to time and set the record straight.

That's my right, and I will exercise it.

Nothing would make me happier than being able to come here and tell you how wonderful it was working with Jim et al, that we did great things together and what a wonderful human being Meat was.

Sadly, that's not reality.

End of the day: I know that you're a huge fan, and that you'll defend Meat to your last breath, and that's fine. That's your right (even when it's so obviously wrong and ill-informed). But you have to learn to accept that Patti has rights, too. Rights that you clearly do not appear to understand.

So let's wrap this up, because I'm busy as I'm sure you are, too.
Believe it or not, I do appreciate your videos, Adje. But cut Patti some slack.
In the meantime, keep up the good work.
No hard feelings.
ThatWriterGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Likes This Post.

Page generated in 0.03592 seconds with 14 queries.