Thread: Patti Russo
View Single Post
Old 12 Dec 2016, 19:28   #74
AndrewG
I hope your salmon sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltmatt View Post
Some peoples defense of Meat on here is so predictable, not sure why every discussion must turn to people being made out like they are slagging Meat. As a fellow musician I am interested in every aspect of Meat's professional career including his relationships with those he works with.

I know very well there are 2 sides to every story, I am simply curious as to what went down, I don't entirely believe she was let go for no reason at all.
The reason will ultimately not help anyone anymore. Even if more fans of either Meat or Patti know the details.

I was let go by an IT company several years ago (as were many others at the time). The reasons were out of my hands and out of my managers' hands. Thus the reason to a certain extent doesn't even matter anymore, certainly not years later. Sometimes a change in circumstances or intentions etc means it will have a negative effect on employment as frustrating, hurtful and annoying as it can be.

I am pointing out that I think people should move on, certainly Patti should because as I said EVEN if she hadn't been let go there are totally no performances on the horizon with Meat at the moment. Her career post the age of 50 or so was always going to be uncertain if she had relied fully and only on Meat. If you think that my suggestion of moving on is equal as to coming to Meat's defence then I think you are wrong.
1 User Likes This Post.

Page generated in 0.05196 seconds with 14 queries.