Thread: Patti Russo
View Single Post
Old 08 Oct 2016, 03:26   #52
Evil Ernie
Super Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarylB View Post
That's your prerogative (though it seems based largely on passionate/angry responses to harsh criticism or rudeness. He also posts kindly, and graciously too). I have never heard anyone who works with Meat, from actors/directors to band members, crew, even drivers and venue staff say anything but how kind, decent, unassuming, honest he is to work with .. save 3 people he let go.

I am sure. What you believe is your choice. I don't challenge it, nor question it. But mine is completely different.

A nice thread to start up again the day before his birthday
This thread was started a long time ago.

How is this for a theory: ML is a great guy most of the time, but sometimes he's a jerk. Sounds like most people actually. I'm sure you don't believe that he's always an angel...

Nothing that Patti says is surprising or unrealistic. I've been a boss to many people over the years, most of whom I liked at some point. Some of them needed to be let go, and even though I think that it was the right decision in all cases I'm sure that they see things differently

I'm also a fairly nice guy most of the time, but sometimes I am a jerk. At times I will recognize this and apologize, other times I will not.

Maybe it was as simple as he didn't want to continue paying her. I'm sure that she probably made more than other members of the NLE.

IMO this was probably the best thing for her in the long run. She probably only has a few performing years left in her and she's been stagnant as the backup singer for ML. She should have left to be on her own years ago.

Plus, she was disrespected a lot in her time. She wasn't allowed to be in the ILFYATTT video and duets she should have been performing were given to mediocre other singers in an attempt to boost their own career. I can understand Jennifer Hudson to a point, but I don't get many of the others.
2 Users Dislike This Post.
1 User Likes This Post.

Page generated in 0.02995 seconds with 14 queries.