Thread: Patti Russo
View Single Post
Old 10 Dec 2016, 18:23   #60
CarylB
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightinr View Post
Patti played a crucial role in Meat's success for over 20 years. Her live performances often kept the show together. To suggest we shouldn't talk about her on this forum is strange to say the least.

It's like saying we shouldn't talk about Steinman when Meat Loaf isn't working with him.
I did NOT say that, and you well know it I suspect. I have never, ever suggested people should not talk about Patti or her contribution, so please do not even TRY to suggest that, let alone say it.

I said to continually speculate about the reasons for her leaving, which are so often based on assumptions made which are negative towards Meat is IN MY VIEW disrespectful to him. To seek rumours on which to base further speculation is also disrespectful in my view.

Quote:
In my view Patti helped make Meat great again and we should be eternally grateful.
I do not consider Meat needed to be "made great again", however I believe Patti made an enormous contribution to the shows during her long tenure with the band, was an outstanding performer, and have never suggested otherwise.

But being grateful for that does not legitimise continued speculation or discussion of rumour about why she lost that tenure.
3 Users Like This Post.

Page generated in 0.02565 seconds with 14 queries.