View Single Post
Old 25 Apr 2021, 17:03   #41
ThatWriterGuy
Super Loafer

I listened to Bad for Good today. If any of you have read my website, and I know that most of you have, you'll realize that Jim and I had a conflicted relationship, to say the least.

None of that matters today.

Not this week. This month. Or even this year. Whatever you will hear, whatever happens and however things are described in the future or have been described in the past, it will never take away what he meant, what the music meant, how he affected our lives and was instrumental, in some way, in fashioning the people that we turned out to be. For me, Jim was a hand in the dark when I needed it the most, and when I think back to the hours of conversations that we had I can't help but feel the loss and the burden that comes with the passing of someone I cared about.

I will miss him.

It wasn't always easy, and it wasn't always right, but I will miss him. It feels like an alien world without Jim Steinman on the planet. I hope that, if there is more, something else, another reality for the consciousness to inhabit, that Jim finds the peace he never found in life. We were friends, we were colleagues. He was my mentor, he was my tormentor. Wherever he is now, I wish him well.

I miss my friend today.

A tribute and a memory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Nz14C0ccOc

Last edited by ThatWriterGuy; 25 Apr 2021 at 17:27.
ThatWriterGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
4 Users Like This Post.

Page generated in 0.03693 seconds with 14 queries.