View Single Post
Old 20 Aug 2006, 10:44   #11
Deb
Mega Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunneke
Well i think the problem is that i'm not really sure when i steal something... oke its clear that when someone post his or her selfmade foto's here, you don't use it without asking!!!!!! But sometimes i do upload photo's from sites, and use them as a avator. And i really don't know if í am stealing at that point. I have this avator, wich is from Kasim's site.... i want to make a t-shirt of that, but i have asked Kasim if thats oke! And i must say that everyone who post not selfmade photo's, gets those photo's from someone else, and i am wondering if they all have asked first! So i am not sure when í am steeling.... maybe its good to tell me, because i don't want to do things i am not allowed to!!!!!!!!!
I understand that people dont always know, which Is why I thought we could all do with a community handbook of some sort The few guidlines I found earlier help.

Yes I would say if you took someones "personal" pics from their site even to use as an avator then that would still be stealing. A lot of people have avators with my pics, but I've made them for them, or they've asked me.

At least you want to know if you're stealing Thats a very good start here lol.

Deb
Deb is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.04745 seconds with 14 queries.