View Single Post
Old 05 Jun 2022, 01:21   #9
Adje
trying to be realistic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatWriterGuy View Post
This is the very last time that I'm going to reiterate this, and then I'm out. Whatever happens thereafter, it's on you guys. I wish you all the best - sincerely - but I have neither the time or the energy these days.

I guess we will hear again from you, next time Patti has one of her mental episodes on Twitter.

I am a fan of the artist, not always so on the man behind the artsist, so I called out on Meat on several occasions, but at least in his face while he was still able to respond. Just as I tweeted Patti that Twitter is not the right platform to get help on her issues, which she clearly has.

Coming here, posting unfunded allegations about Meat on 'his' forum, while he is not even dead for six months is far beneath you (I hoped). Even if there is truth in your story.

Then again I learned that Patti's truth is about as factual as a movie 'based on true events'

I have seen a lot of 'his truth' 'her truth' 'your truth' and 'their truth' recently.
If only 'claiming the truth' would be the same as 'being factual' yet it hardly ever is...
Adje is offline   Reply With Quote
7 Users Like This Post.

Page generated in 0.04029 seconds with 14 queries.