View Single Post
Old 08 Dec 2016, 20:00   #13
Wario
Monstro helps me spell things...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindnick1 View Post
Interesting to hear what we "should" have done, its not quite as easy as you think to say "hey lets do XYZ song" what if the artist has not found the character of that song, or simply does not like it or get it? what if its been done and was deemed not good enough for release? you MUST have heard ML talk about finding the character of Jim's songs over the years.

As far as Including Braver, why not? it was recorded and finalized in June 2016...

And why compare Meat with Tyce, two COMPLETELY different vocalists, with different interpretations and characters of some of the same songs, i can see why some may say it will never compare to Meat without hearing it, and that maybe so and i agree, we are not trying to compete, but this is Music and art so why not just embrace and enjoy what we have, i have spent countless hours and money creating this along with Tyce, Zak and Pat, then it was picked up by a label and Management so things are looking up, this is the music you all love and with the right support we can bring the live show to Europe next year.......i was kind of expecting more of a "Good Luck" or "thanks for keeping the music alive and live" comments....

Nick
I was looking at the braver addition from a marketing perspective. Tyce prolly kills it.

I stand corrected, but tyce on those two tracks i said would be LIT
Wario is offline   Reply With Quote
1 User Likes This Post.

Page generated in 0.05968 seconds with 14 queries.